ZUUM BEYOND TMS for Business and Enterprise shippers can extend and enhance existing transportation management ...Read More
ZUUM Transportation Launches ZUUM BEYOND TMS for Shippers
ZUUM BEYOND TMS for Business and Enterprise shippers can extend and enhance existing transportation management systems - or work as a complete standalone system. With real-time visibility, workflow automation, and connected data flow, ZUUM BEYOND TMS delivers capacity access, actionable intelligence and freight network control beyond traditional TMS capabilities. Shippers can digitally aggregate capacity, reduce freight spend and improve service levels. Operations are managed more efficiently. Actionable intelligence and automated digital notifications provide better control of freight networks through universal API and EDI integration and a user-friendly interface - all currently without upfront cost.
Irvine, California (BUSINESS WIRE) – Today, logistics technology innovator, ZUUM Transportation, launched ZUUM BEYOND TMS with ZUUM Business and ZUUM Enterprise, expanding the modular product line of their Logistics Super Platform. ZUUM Business and ZUUM Enterprise combine a freight marketplace and load management system with mobile functionality, providing real-time actionable intelligence, real-time visibility, and digital freight network control. They are connected to ZUUM’s Logistics Super Platform, which integrates all products for shippers, brokers, and carriers. It will join ZUUM Capacity Pro in ZUUM’s product line for shippers.
Following the disruption in 2020, companies faced immense pressure from customers, partners, and shareholders to digitize their supply chains. A Logistics Tech Trends Report noted that “the TMS market [is] flooded with options — thousands at the last count,” but many systems either fail to deliver robust solutions that can manage complex supply chains or offer complicated tools that ignore the shipper’s core pain points. FreightWaves recognizes the untapped value ZUUM’s technology is bringing to the logistics industry and dubbed ZUUM as part of “the next class” of innovative solutions for the logistics industry. ZUUM was also recently named one of Food Logistics' 2020 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers.
Isaac Larian, CEO of MGA acknowledges ZUUM’s efforts in pursuing their mission “ZUUM is a phenomenal partner. From our perspective, in addition to quality capacity, ZUUM has the best logistics and transportation management software available, and the organization has a customer and partner first approach” says Larian.
“The journey to scaling an organization can be ambiguous. Minimizing friction, bridging gaps and implementing quickly are at the core of hyper growth” says Matt Tabatabai, COO and Co-Founder of ZUUM Transportation. “Launching ZUUM Business and Enterprise has been a huge milestone for us in creating solutions that deliver true value for our customers. Along with providing access to additional capacity and lowering freight costs, we canvassed the market to provide a comprehensive solution that is both user-friendly and easy to deploy with its design, architecture, and available integrations.”
In his latest interview with FreightWaves, Matt Tababatabai “emphasized the need for systems to include value-adding tools in order to help shippers manage their current and future supply chain needs.”
Since its founding in 2016, ZUUM has grown to become a validated top-tier service provider that delivers thousands of freight-loads per month for more than 250 enterprise shippers, including several Fortune 500 companies. ZUUM provides critically needed efficiency, real-time visibility, and higher productivity during each stage of freight management.
ZUUM Business was created to meet the needs of SMB and Mid-size shippers. It offers access to reliable capacity instantly, whenever and wherever you need it. It provides an alternative to resource-intensive manual processes through automation and provides insights that help them scale their businesses. ZUUM Enterprise was designed for organizations that may be locked into contracts with existing systems but are looking for better solutions with a relevant feature set and easy usability, that can be used in tandem with those systems. ZUUM Enterprise manages and optimizes your freight network on one platform through advanced intelligence and automation. ZUUM delivers value of data analysis in decision making. The features exclusively offered in ZUUM Enterprise are tailored for companies that want to identify new areas of opportunity for efficiency, productivity, and cost-savings.
The release of ZUUM Business and ZUUM Enterprise will include the following capabilities.
- ZUUM Capacity Pro: Users gain immediate access to ZUUM’s 11,800 vetted carriers nationwide
- Internal Shipper Marketplace: Users can leverage insights and an easy-to-understand user interface to optimize collaboration with their existing logistics partners.
- Carrier & Broker Onboarding: Easily onboard carriers and brokers so that tendering freight becomes a two-click process that only takes seconds, instead of hours.
- Carrier & Broker Management: ZUUM Enterprise simplifies administrative tasks, enabling users to better manage their internal freight networks.
- Instant Smart Pricing: ZUUM’s proprietary algorithm provides recommendations for freight rates for a given date and lane.
- Lane Management: Multiple lanes can be uploaded with an excel document to expedite manual entry. This tool is best utilized when a customer needs to cover shipments for repeated lanes.
- Reports and Analytics: Basic and advanced reports on shipment activity, freight spend, load details, carrier spend, and carbon footprint. ZUUM Enterprise provides an even more comprehensive analysis of these metrics for larger companies.
- Smart Dashboards: Customizations to Shipments Dashboards to monitor key metrics more easily.
- Digital Load Tendering: Users can post their shipment details once, and get carrier bids from ZUUM’s Capacity Pro and their internal freight network simultaneously.
- Financial Management: A database and payment module that includes Accounts Payable and Bills.
- Smart Map: A live map view of all active/booked shipments and each of their transit milestones.
- Full Shipment Management: The ability to edit shipment details at any time, manage the assigned carrier, view a detailed tracking page and more.
- Integrations: ZUUM partners with external enterprise-class TMS systems through an open API to offer modular technology.
- Deployment: The cloud-based technology allows the fastest deployment in the industry - with no upfront cost so shippers can begin shipping faster than with any other TMS on the market today.
- Dynamic RFP: Shippers can create and run multiple RFP events to reduce their tender rejection rate and secure dependable carriers for dedicated lanes. ZUUM Enterprise and Business support dynamic RFPs so businesses can remain flexible in volatile markets.
CEO of ZUUM Transportation, Mustafa Azizi highlights ZUUM’s efforts to enable opportunities for growth and promote healthy competition among shippers. “This year has brought new challenges and magnified long-standing inefficiencies throughout the industry. But where adversity appears, innovation follows. I’m proud of how fast my team has managed to produce these new tools that allow companies to take their destiny into their own hands.” says Azizi.
ZUUM expects tens of thousands of shippers to take advantage of these cloud-based transportation management technologies, building a massive global community where ZUUM can efficiently match capacity to demand across supply chains on one Logistics Super Platform.
The unexpected events in 2020 launched a race towards digital transformation throughout the logistics and transportation industry. Existing protocols and legacy systems were stretched to their limits, exposing the difficulty of oversight and management of unforeseen circumstances.
The last round of funding of $8.58 million completed early 2020, for a total raise of $12.58 million, accelerated the company’s technology and product development. The release of ZUUM Business and ZUUM Enterprise initiates the expansion of the logistics super platform that is continuing throughout 2021.
About ZUUM Transportation
ZUUM Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing tech startup transforming the logistics industry. Their vision is to optimize logistics and streamline supply chains globally with one efficient, automated, and easy-to-use super platform. Centralized information flow provides actionable intelligence, capacity aggregation provides instant access to vetted carriers, and back office automation reduces errors and maximizes productivity. ZUUM combines a digital freight marketplace with a shipper TMS, broker SaaS, carrier TMS, and mobile driver app.
ZUUM – AUTOMATE YOUR FREIGHT™